The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

looking for my old 1g!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_out

Probationary Member
Oct 10, 2010
Algonquin, Illinois
Okay so I sold my dsm around dec. 22 of 2010 yes i know it was awhile ago and i am in search for it and buying it back, 1994 eclipse gs rattle canned flat black high gloss top with dark dark tint did have a dent above the passenger headlight on the hood i have a couple pics the most noticeable is the interior of the car i traded for a lifted grand cherokee was my worst mistake ever, if you know who has it or where it is please let me know thanks!
:hellyeah:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Outside of the car looks pretty slick. I've always dug the "murdered out" look. I think its cool that your trying to find your old car. I've always thought about trying to track down an old 77' camaro that i had. I loved that car and regret selling that thing. But i wouldnt even know where to look.

Screw these hater dbags.

Outside of the car looks pretty slick. I've always dug the "murdered out" look. I think its cool that your trying to find your old car. I've always thought about trying to track down an old 77' camaro that i had. I loved that car and regret selling that thing. But i wouldnt even know where to look.

Screw these hater dbags.

No doubt. Flame somewhere else. The dude is just trying to find a car. Who gives a shit what you think of his car. :f-u: LOL.......

Wow what a pos. Check your local junkyard.

wow grow up. who cares what condition its in? my Spyder isnt exactly in Showroom Con but that doesnt mean i cant fix the imperfections in autobody? i'm sure yours was a pos at some point.

If you still have the vin number saved somewhere I'm pretty sure you can find it that way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back