The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How do you describe being this pissed off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nekoni

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2008
Iowa City, Iowa
Pictures, that's how. I guess I wouldn't be so incredibly pissed off if it didn't happen in my own garage within a time span of, only three other people were in there and none of them will admit to it. I mean Christ, I own a DSM not to be fast, but because I think they look damn good. So what happens, it doesn't break, it just gets scratched to piss. I've got an appointment with the body shop to have the 1/4 panel completely repainted on the 26th.

Call me nuts but Jesus, where's the respect for other peoples stuff these days? By the way, yes, that is way into the paint.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Did you make them mad??? ROFL My car has knife marks down both sides from where the last owner broke up with his girlfriend ROFL.That really sucks..... very clean 1g btw :thumb:

Ouchy, get that thing fixed ASAP. I think you are talking to the wrong people when saying you don't want to be fast. You should check into coming to the meet next month in Des Moines, there is a whole thread on it.

I don't feel like modifying a 4 cylinder these days, let alone a DSM. I just enjoy driving this car more then I do racing it. But whatever, this site is still good for a lot of information.

Ouchy, get that thing fixed ASAP. I think you are talking to the wrong people when saying you don't want to be fast. You should check into coming to the meet next month in Des Moines, there is a whole thread on it.

Nice, he's already commented that he might stop by our meet.

First off nice car looks really good and second thats the exact reason why im scared to get my new paint job this summer ### when im up at school i know some punk isnt gonna care and end up keying the side of my car

I only drive the car to work and back (I have a nice window looking directly at it about 20 feet away from me) and cruise around at night. I won't drive it up to classes or anything like that, that's why I have a beater truck.

Yea that sucks. Thats another reason I waited so long before I got a paint job, I kind of liked not having to care or worry about anything happening to the car like that.

Just one of the reasons of why to own a second vehicle ( a beater that you dont care about)
Im planning on getting a beater 4cylinder automatic truck next year so I can relieve my DSM of its
daily driving duties.

F'ing with a mans pride and joy ( car ) is like messing with his family.
If I ever "caught" someone doing something like that to my car Id probably go ape.

i always say this to my friends, "people can #### with ME, i can take it, but once they bring my car or family into it, they've gone too far!"...my friends completely understand this because, i treat my car like my child...

thats a nice a$$ 1g man...im kinda pissed looking at the photo...

It's totaled. Sell it to me.

Beautiful car, I had the same thing happen to my Cadillac. But, I could buff it out.

Yeha dude I really feel for ya....very VERY sexy 1g btw....as to the comments about ####ing with a mans car I completely agree and have gone ape shit about my car getting egged at a party ( it was my 94 sundance but still I love all my vehicles) anyway I knew who did it...called them up...met them at a park and got out with my louisville slugger and watched em scatterROFL never got ####ed with after that:rolleyes:

very nice looking 1G :thumb: I know what you mean. I've gotten rear-ended at a red light ....for no reason......twice. To tell you the truth, I don't know how I always manage to make it through miami traffic. I hate this city (traffic majorly sucks due to idiots)!!!!:mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back