The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ForcedFour SmartShift 100.1 review PART 1 of 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas

Attachments

• SmartShift 100.1 Tuners Write up Part1.docx
    4 MB · Views: 910
Last edited:
Ok so mine definitely will NOT connect KOEO. It connected running but the rpm signal keep dropping out? Like it would freeze. I'll attack some pics of my interface. I tried setting the TPS but....how do you save changes? Your interface has a button "save changes" mine supposedly says it saves as changes are made but I'm seeing no change in behavior. Car is still in 3rd/limp mode.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm running to pick up a buddies short block from the machine shop. When I get back I'm going to download your version 1.21 and see how it acts. It's almost like the box doesn't want to communicate? Possibly a bad shift box?

There have been a few bad ones but Shawn has always taken care of them as far as I know.
On your screens, try this............at zero throttle, press the "set 0%" and then (you can't do this since you have to have the car running, that is a BIG problem) mash the gas to the floor and press the "set 100%" button.
Really, the box should work with Key on ignition off though so maybe you have a box that has an issue.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back