The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Best shop for tuning and matinence

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coupe_nasty

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Easton, Maryland
So ive narrowed down some shops in my area and i need to know which one is highly recommended for tuning my car and also installing a new clutch in my 2g gsx. These 4 seem to be the best in my area that ive heard of...

1.Mach V motorsports
2.jnz tuning
3.ams- atlantic motorsports
4.isp performance

I know jnz deals with a ton of dsm's and evo's but they're like 2.5 hours from easton. how far are you willing to go?

I'd go psi performance. That's where my car was tuned, it's a really good tune.

moore automotive in fairfax va. i will put money on it that any car you bring there will be tuned better and make more power then any one in the surrounding areas. my 2g is getting touched up on and i can say the fabrication and tuning is to perfection. tunes are a great price. call 7033523535. promised perfection and im just a customer whos happy.

How far are you willing to go and what part of Maryland is Easton? Some places mentioned in this thread range from "good but doesn't work on DSMs any more", to "shouldn't be in the same state as a DSM much less touch one", to "does good work but pretty damn expensive" If you were limited to the options mentioned in this thread, then JNZ or ISP are the only real options. JNZ for labor and ISP for tuning. MachV is OK for labor too but probably on the expensive side in comparison.

All good reputable shops but you will pay top dollar. I run a smaller place and I have over 13 years experience with DSM's so I can charge a little less than most places.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back