The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone know someone who makes/sells...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementalwindx

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 13, 2003
Wilmington, North_Carolina
The plate that fits where the radio usually goes that would let me sport gauge spots there? Preferably in carbon fiber. For a 2g.

Hey chris figured I'd bring it over here. Enjoy.

Who knew you could click on things on this site and they'd work, right? Technology are amazing; "LOL".

My sig can assist with your spelling impairment.

hey look I'm being insulted by a mod. Go figure. Too bad mods dont ban mods for not following the rules. Stick to the topic pls. kthnxbye.

Find one insult. Go.

Keep up antagonizing a mod, and we can rectify your expired ban. Fix your fvcking grammar, too.

Find one insult. Go.

Keep up antagonizing a mod, and we can rectify your expired ban. Fix your fvcking grammar, too.

If all your going to contribute to this thread are insults and warnings, what kind of a mod is that? Good luck banning me. You forget how many servers I manage from how many different IP's and how many email servers that go along with them. It's not hard to sign up again if I cared enough to do it. :) Now if you want to take your personal hatred towards me and take this to pm and leave my thread alone then do it. Otherwise thanks but no thanks for the input.

Email me if you need help setting up your servers, or just post it on ECM's site.

As usual you talk a lot, but can't provide any evidence or relevant data when queried. You also mention hatred again, after we talked about involving feelings on the other site. I don't hate you...I don't like you. You're just another clown who long outgrew his britches, but who's brain hasn't caught up.

We'll get your warnings sorted out, and you can have your thread. Better yet, we'll deal with the warnings then lock the thread since you have what you're looking for.

I don't know what's going on between you two (here, or elsewhere), but take it to PMs next time - better yet, drop it altogether. Proper grammar isn't a requirement for the Hangout, even though we would rather people use it. And regardless, this isn't how situations should be handled by either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back