The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

anyone in the chicagoland area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmitsu03

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2010
Naperville, Illinois
i am in over my head with this wiring if anyone in the chicagoland doesnt mind taking a some time out of there day to help me out please let me know i have a 95 talon in serious need of wiring help

What kind of problems are you having - what are you trying to do?

i am trying to figure out my wiring on this car i bought a roller with a trans and i already had a motor. well the guy before had butchered the wiring pretty bad in the car. im pretty good with wiring and stuff but not being familiar with dsm's is really not making this easy. im wondering if you are good with the wiring or could possibly help out

I'm pretty good with wiring..... I can try to make it out there next week to give you a hand. I'm in wheeling, so it's quite a distance for me.

I'm pretty good with wiring..... I can try to make it out there next week to give you a hand. I'm in wheeling, so it's quite a distance for me.

O.P., be careful of this guy.^ He's a total pedo. He only wants to "help" you with your wiring so he can assult your man-package. Ask me how I know, he wired some gauges for me and I still walk crooked.

He's right! Don't drop the soap! Or anything! Make sure your belt's on tight too!

Hey Chuck! Let me know if you want to make it a threesome...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back