The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any Dsm's In Arkansas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why is everyone in damned NW Arkansas.

Yo man im from rosebud arkansas, its real close to hebersprings and searcy arkansas

I'm in Centerton and work in Rogers. I'm all over Bentonville/Rogers areas and rarely see DSMs anymore. Kinda sad but I guess it's better than seeing all the beat up ones that use to be everywhere.
I did see a grey 95-96 Talon TSi gettting onto the on-ramp to I540 from Hwy 102 yesterday morning. It was lowered with black rims. Reminded me of my first ever Talon back in the day!

I haven't replied in a bit but I have an update. My black 2G GSX auto is back up and running pretty well. I live in Sherwood but am constantly between Jacksonville/Little Rock, so if you see a black GSX with no sideskirts.. that's me!

Really should arrange some sort of meet before the Fall comes and goes.

I just moved to the Dequeen AR area and I wanted to know if there are any performance shops in the Texarkana area for DSM. I have a '93 Mitsu Mirage that I am trying to do a n engine swap and suspension on and I don't know where to look.... Can you all help me out with this?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back