The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

75 & 80 Drag Strip, under new management!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99GST83

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2008
Emmitsburg, Maryland
To those guys from maryland and surrounding areas who are farmilliar with the 75 & 80 Dragway, just letting you know it has been renovated, repaved, and re-opened as of a few weeks ago. Havent checked it out yet, but when I do, I'll let ya know how it goes.

Also, anyone else from the northern maryland who know about any meets comminf up or just any gatherings around the area, send me a PM and send me some details about it, like date, location, amount of people, whats goin on... the usual.. Hope to meet some new tuners!!!

PEACE OUT!!! :hellyeah:

soon as I get another tranny. 1st gear is shot, and she's hesitating like hell. So it might be a little bit before I get up there. But when I plan on it, I'll give you a shout!!!

Yeh I had heard about this a couple weeks ago. Got me excited since I'll be moving to Mt. Airy in a month. We drove by at night and saw they had new signs up at the entrance.

I heard the track is in really poopy condition now...any truth behind this? i havent been out there but im trying to go over the summer probabably.

I know this thread is a little old, but I figured I would give you guys an update.

I actually work at the track and we've been doing pretty well for the most part. The track surface was completely repaved back in April, however the pits are still kind of rocky and bumpy on the pavement.

I'd be down for a trip out there sometime. So far I've only seen a handful of DSM's up there, maybe only 3-4 since April.

And Clint, if you see me around Mt. Airy give me a holler, I live just down the road in Woodbine but spend a lot of time around Mt. Airy. I'll be in a 98 red GSX with and Apexi N1 exhaust and tint. The exterior otherwise appears stock :)

-JT

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back