The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved 2GNT Where I can find a good wiring diagram?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragon 3259

Proven Member
Jun 4, 2022
Tucson, Arizona
Does anybody know where I can find a good wiring diagram for the radiator fans on a 98 Mitsubishi eclipse I need to test the wires on mine tomorrow and I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything and that way I can find out why they're not working on an automatic 2.0 non-turbo

Solution
All good- let us know what you find with the fans.
Well they work the relay switch had some junk on it so it wasn't making a good contact I cleaned it up and it works now it smokes a light gray blue I am not sure if it's because of the sea fome that got put in just before I got it running or if it's the head gasket

Well they work the relay switch had some junk on it so it wasn't making a good contact I cleaned it up and it works now it smokes a light gray blue I am not sure if it's because of the sea fome that got put in just before I got it running or if it's the head gasket
From my experience, sea foam and HG’s are both usually a white smoke. Also, the sea foam is gone if it’s been run since then anyways. If the smoke has a blue hint to it, that’s a sign of oil burning. Does it do it worse after sitting idle for a while? That would indicate valve stem seals.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back