The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G-specific OEM Yellow/Green & Pearl Blue 2g **Sign In** All 95-99 DSMs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have had 2 of the Biscayne green pearl cars. First one was purchased in 99(it was a 95) and sold in 04. That was the first car I bought. Between then and now I have had 9 awd DSM's. I just bought a 1995 talon tsi awd auto last year(first auto) mainly because of the color(nostalgia)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

More recent (working on it of course)

When I first got it just after making the exhaust(next to my DD truck and my swapped subaru)
I will post new pictures when I take some
-Mike-

I have had 2 of the Biscayne green pearl cars. First one was purchased in 99(it was a 95) and sold in 04. That was the first car I bought. Between then and now I have had 9 awd DSM's. I just bought a 1995 talon tsi awd auto last year(first auto) mainly because of the color(nostalgia)

More recent (working on it of course)

When I first got it just after making the exhaust(next to my DD truck and my swapped subaru)
I will post new pictures when I take some
-Mike-

Thanks Mike please post more. Was this car for sale on the net last year, I recall someone in Pa selling one very similar. It has to be rare especially an awd. What are your plans with it? Restore?

I bought it off of craigslist from a 60yr old lady in ct. She was the only owner and it had 74,xxx. It has one spot of rust on the passenger strut tower and other than that is very clean. I plan on an extensive build (2.1L with a holset HX35/40)this winter after I finish my subaru engine. The car will be made to go in a straight line:) I found that the autos are very fun to drag
-Mike-

I bought it off of craigslist from a 60yr old lady in ct. She was the only owner and it had 74,xxx. It has one spot of rust on the passenger strut tower and other than that is very clean. I plan on an extensive build (2.1L with a holset HX35/40)this winter after I finish my subaru engine. The car will be made to go in a straight line:) I found that the autos are very fun to drag
-Mike-

Low miles++ and agree with automatics

I know the color combos you're looking for are Yellow/Green and Blue Pearl. But is my Bright Jade (Blue/Green) car gonna be cool in this thread?

Main accomplishment right now would be 260,000 miles on chassis and original paint. Soon to have many more accomplishments on her plate.:rolleyes:

I know the color combos you're looking for are Yellow/Green and Blue Pearl. But is my Bright Jade (Blue/Green) car gonna be cool in this thread?

Main accomplishment right now would be 260,000 miles on chassis and original paint. Soon to have many more accomplishments on her plate.:rolleyes:

Love the car very clean:thumb:

Works for me. Thanks for posting it.

Very Rare color on an equally rare and VERY NICE Talon AWD!:thumb:

260,000 miles!OMG I have got to ask..Original Motor?

the hell did you make that truck look like a talon!? LOL

Just rocking stock ride height right now. Mitsu is the one who turned this truck into a Talon.

Love the car very clean:thumb:

Thanks.

Works for me. Thanks for posting it.

Very Rare color on an equally rare and VERY NICE Talon AWD!:thumb:

260,000 miles!OMG I have got to ask..Original Motor?

Thanks.
Motor and trans are sitting at 40k~ Miles on full OEM rebuild. Too bad the rear end is Original and is going to be replaced this weekend. Pretty good sight to see an OEM rear end go for 260,000 miles though.

Eckzavier

Glad to see someone taking very good care of it. Looks more like 60K. You have to win the award for the highest mileage TSi AWD & still looking that awesome.:thumb:

I could tell by the lack of response this is not a favorite color LOL. Oh well when people stop seeing these particular cars then they will be crying or saying i miss that car. It was such a rarity etc etc etc. Whatever i will do my part by repainting my car same OEM factory color. OEM FTW

I could tell by the lack of response this is not a favorite color LOL. Oh well when people stop seeing these particular cars then they will be crying or saying i miss that car. It was such a rarity etc etc etc. Whatever i will do my part by repainting my car same OEM factory color. OEM FTW

As some of the trend of this hobby begins to change to restoration and preservation of these cars, originality will play a big part. You will see more and more of these begin showing up with the Shelby Daytona's & Chargers etc. at the car shows.

Not taking anything at all away from other colors like red, white, black etc. of which I own each, it is the rare and unique colors that stand out. Especially at car shows. You see plenty of White & Blacks and sort of becomes "common" for lack of a better word, park a pearl blue or pearl yellow etc. one in the bunch and it will draw attention both positive and negative.

It has been said before that these colors are rare for a reason, which is true, very few liked them and I am sure that even fewer dealers ordered them new in these colors to set on their lots. They want the hot colors that sell asap. Most likely everyone of these "rare" colors were specifically ordered by the purchasing customer from the dealer when new.

Eckzavier

Glad to see someone taking very good care of it. Looks more like 60K. You have to win the award for the highest mileage TSi AWD & still looking that awesome.:thumb:

Why thank you! I just wish i could say i put all the miles on it but when this car came out i was only 9 years old. Bought it from its first owner and it was sitting at 234,000 miles at the time.

Funny thing about the pics that we're taken on that day was that it had went a few too many months without wax (too busy working on the road) and when it got waxed the next day it was a whole 'nother story.

95 Tsi AWD 5-spd, 110k on the chassis, 55k on powertrain:

Not the best pics. If I can scrounge up some better ones I'll substitute 'em in.

Last edited:
Mark
PA '95 Esi

When i first got my 2gnt for $1 from my aunt

here it is with wheels/lowered/no wing

most recent pic with wing back on and my stock wheels :barf:

i never see the real dark green talons.. alot of times people think my car is black, but if i could get it repainted i would keep the dark green -- it looks so nice when its just been waxed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back