The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 2g Block Coolant Line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanx99GS

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 26, 2005
St Louis, Missouri
I lost the coolant line that comes off of the block for my 99 GSX, does anyone know the part number and where I can get it? Thanks. Here is a picture on what I am talking about;
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Photo originally posted by ryanx99GS

MD306413 for the hard line.
MD314117 for the banjo bolt; the bolt itself is a M14 x 1.50 mm pitch x 25 mm long.
MF660065 for the crush washers.
MD314114 for the joint that threads into the block.

For new parts, JNZtuning or another supporting vendor will likely be able to get these for you just as any dealership can.

Edit: Don't want coolant fed to your turbo? MS661142 is a plug used on the later model 4G64 engines for that hole in the block. It is a 3/8" BSPT thread and is, overall, likely very similar to the oil filter housing plugs. Early model 4G64s may want to beware: 4G64 Hybrid Coolant Plug/Turbo water line

Last edited:
Do note that the bolt will block the hole in the joint that threads into the block but it may not prevent leaks by itself. A crush washer may do the job, thread sealant may not be a bad idea. I would remove the joint from the block and plug that hole, personally.

Do note that the bolt will block the hole in the joint that threads into the block but it may not prevent leaks by itself. A crush washer may do the job, thread sealant may not be a bad idea. I would remove the joint from the block and plug that hole, personally.
what size is the actual hole in the block? after i remove the fitting

i wanna get this right the first time cause taking the manifold and turbo off is a pita

ive had it off severl times sense i got the car a few months ago. its less fun every time LOL

4G63, right? It should be a 3/8 BSPT hole, as stated above. That's the size of one of the large ports on your oil filter housing or thermostat housing. Definitely use thread sealant on that plug if you go that route; otherwise, it ought to be just fine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back