The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2011 Monthly In and Out Meet Chandler, AZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will do TSI!

and hahahh JC. Pavs seems to be always pretty fun. That seems wierd there was no one there. I would imagine pavs running till at least 1 am. And who needs ac when you can mount a small fan on your dash LOL?

Hope to meet all of you sometime.

May 2011

In-N-Out Chandler meet is this Thursday May 12th. Might be the last meet for a few months where the temps are not too insane yet.

See you there.

I miss Phoenix, wish I could come by. I lived there for 10 years, just moved last year. I sold my last DSM back in 2001. I moved and got a new one. Dave, I would love to see the Pewter TSI. I have a 5 speed AWD, no sun roof w/ABS, sadly though no LSD either. Picked it up for $2000 as it sits, bone stock, never modded, still has the airbox and plastic BOV. 113K, Clutch slipped, Its in pretty good shape. I need to come back to see some friends, Ill try to plan it when there is a meet so I can come. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Picked up the front seats from a wrecked 99 for $150, got the backs too.

I won't be able to make this one either. found what I needed

Last edited:
I think my car just likes to break right before the meets.

Next meet in 2 days. June 9, second thursday of the month. Where is dave with the free zip-ties?

I'll be at this one, just moved to Phx and would like to see the DSM community out here, San Diego is a booming over 40 DSM's every week had a meetup. I will be sure to bring everything a DSM owner needs to fix his car, Zip Ties and Duct tape.
Hopefully people will still be there around 9-9:30 since I will be in class til then.

Next meet in 2 days. June 9, second thursday of the month. Where is dave with the free zip-ties?

Tonight is the meet.

I'll be there by 7 PM with Zip-Tys. What color do you need? :)

Hahaha, just messing with the zip-ties Dave!

I want to make it tonight, Im dealing with Aem ems atm, got alot of goodies to sync together. Ill prob swing by the pavs and meet up later during the month.

O shit, I might make the July 14th. Anybody going?

Next INO is this Thursday. I'll be there with a 1G I just picked up.

Driggs is supposed to attend with a new Juke I think.

Level 7 said he was going. He will probably be showing off the cool prize he got at MOD 2011.

Steve is a maybe due to softball game.

Anyone else?

I need to get my headlights working LOL . . . . What time is the gather in the summer

I would be rocking lawn chairs instead of buckets LOL. pm me if you want to make those brackets shorty

uhhh, I must be getting more mature. It's probably a good idea to drive without headlights, hatch, seats, seat belts, plates, insurance. School is winding down, will get it done and be there in August!

id love to go to a dsm meet, been into dsm's since early 00 have had 3 1g and never went to one and this is so close to work and home.. i work at freeway chevrolet which is around the corner and live in maricopa. i needed to find people i can ask for help on while building my beast LOL:thumb:

uhhh, I must be getting more mature. It's probably a good idea to drive without headlights, hatch, seats, seat belts, plates, insurance. School is winding down, will get it done and be there in August!

You know you don't have to show up in a DSM right? ROFL

id love to go to a dsm meet, been into dsm's since early 00 have had 3 1g and never went to one and this is so close to work and home.. i work at freeway chevrolet which is around the corner and live in maricopa. i needed to find people i can ask for help on while building my beast LOL:thumb:

Come on down and meet some people.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back