The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G AWD rear subframe bushings poly and solid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_gst

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2008
IE, California
to celebrate my recent "supporting freelancer" membership I'd like to share with everyone what my recent projects have been.
here goes. if you would like to know more please post your question or feel free to PM me, also you can check my classified's for more info as well
i have made 3 different types of rear subframe bushings

here are the full solid aluminum version

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

this bushing completly replaces all the rubber including the top and bottom rubber spacers

i also designed a bushing that works with your top and bottom rubber spacers

these are a little more "street" friendly because they work with the rubber spacers which will help isolate drivetrain noise but still give you a solid mount

now if solid aluminum just isnt you think and you want a polyurethane replacment bushings, this is for you

these work flawlessly with you stock top and bottom spacers for an OEM look and fit!

some people wonder how i keep the polyurethane from falling out, well heres how i do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Those are nice!

Do you plan on making any for 1gs?

Nice work as always Adam. I see compression arms bushings is the near future.........

as soon as im finished with these roll stops for 2g's and the poly front subframe bushings vim gonna see what i can do about the compression arm :thumb:

How will these benefit a AWD DSM after they're installed Adam?

:dsm:

Corey, you just need to inspect your stock ones and see if they are worn out. if they are these will stiffen up the rear and completly get rid of side to side and front to back. while i have no real proof i suspect, if you OE one are bad, these would improve 60' times as well as handeling. just imagine your while rewr subframe moving independantly from the rest of the car.

and depending on whice ones you go with,a solid version or a poly version, there may be some extra noise transfer.

I have pics of all of his bushings installed if anyone wants to see. I am very happy I bought from adam great guy and top of the line product, thanks adam.

I have pics of all of his bushings installed if anyone wants to see. I am very happy I bought from adam great guy and top of the line product, thanks adam.

hey can you please post them, and if its cool id like to save them as i dont have too many pics of all these bushings installed

thanks!

Im interrested for sure give me a month and Im game to order a set!!!!!!!

You got it adam I have a few things I have to do today and Ill post them up.

the poly versions are only available at certain times, due to the fact that i have to have so many sets of polyurethane done to get the good pricing i do, currently im working on a few sets of poly diff mounts that i sell exclusively to RRE and i am able to get a few sets of poly subframe mounts in with that order

I was going to say to shoot me a PM once you get the rear/front/rear diff poly mounts together and I'll get all three sets, it sounds like I may need to piece them together?

:dsm:

yeah the poly front subframe will be the very next thing i get to after the poly roll stops, i have already started on them actually but the molds are out of solid aluminum and take some time to make but im working on a way to make them out of something else once i make these 1st ones.

Will these work on a gst?

Nonsense. Competition and lower prices are the root of western capitalism. :D :p

thats just it, i cant compete with a lower price, they have already gained back the cost of making molds for those and now its all profit. i bet out of the $179 theres over $100 in profit. id have to sell 50 sets to match that price

:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::hellyeah::hellyeah:

Now just wating for the role stops. Hurry up !LOL

Attachments

• chfdhjh 007.jpg
    chfdhjh 007.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 372
  • chfdhjh 008.jpg
    chfdhjh 008.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 367
  • chfdhjh 005.jpg
    chfdhjh 005.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 393
  • chfdhjh 012.jpg
    chfdhjh 012.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 371
  • chfdhjh 013.jpg
    chfdhjh 013.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 368
  • chfdhjh 006.jpg
    chfdhjh 006.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 381
  • chfdhjh 009.jpg
    chfdhjh 009.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 350
  • chfdhjh 023.jpg
    chfdhjh 023.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 364
  • chfdhjh 019.jpg
    chfdhjh 019.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 368
  • chfdhjh 020.jpg
    chfdhjh 020.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 367
  • chfdhjh 018.jpg
    chfdhjh 018.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 367
  • chfdhjh 025.JPG
    chfdhjh 025.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 371
  • chfdhjh 028.JPG
    chfdhjh 028.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 365
  • chfdhjh 038.JPG
    chfdhjh 038.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 366
  • chfdhjh 035.JPG
    chfdhjh 035.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 388
  • chfdhjh 037.JPG
    chfdhjh 037.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 372
  • ppppopo 008.jpg
    ppppopo 008.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 383
  • ppppopo 003.jpg
    ppppopo 003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 372
  • chfdhjh 034.JPG
    chfdhjh 034.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 373
  • ppppopo 005.jpg
    ppppopo 005.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 375
THANKS! that a sick rear subframe setup you got there id ship you my whole front subframe to powdercoat it like that if it wouldent cost so much to ship.

thanks for the pics!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back