The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G solid rear subframe bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OH91awd

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
chillicothe, Ohio
who makes a solid rear subframe bushing for for the awd 1g? i knew that bulfab used to make them but no longer see them on their site.

I tried emailing him a few times in the last few months about them (the aluminum ones, same things Ron Shearer used to offer). Never got an email back.

I ended up going with Jon's (boostx on here) poly ones.

I tried emailing him a few times in the last few months about them (the aluminum ones, same things Ron Shearer used to offer). Never got an email back.

I ended up going with Jon's (boostx on here) poly ones.
yea im starting to think that might be my only other option anymore. i wanted something that was solid but the poly seems to be the only thing available now.

I don't really know how the market is but I can say first hand, after this weekend of putting in NEW REAR BRAKES LINES, that these cars are old and that stuff is rotting out on mine. Millers import couldn't come up with any lines that weren't rusted so I bet they are needed.

I have poly bushings in my rear subframe. I wanted aluminum when I did they but they no longer offered them. I would be interested in a set if Paul starts making them.

I ALWAYS ran solid sub frame bushings and subframe connectors on my Camaro's. Depends on what you are using the car for but my auto DD car would have em if I had to choose.....or a block of wood in a pinch....ROFL. My 180000 mile originals are SHOT.

I had a set of these designed. My machinist still has the measurements if people want some made up. Came to around 150us(would need to confirm.)

They were designed to reuse the metal sleeve for the bolt. And The tolerances are quite tight, 20tonne press was needed.

Is there a strong market for these? I'd be interested in making/offering them if so.
im sure there would be for the guys that arent quite ready for a tubular subframe. i was gonna throw something in my stock subframe for the time being until you got the new subframes ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back