The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G AWD rear subframe bushings poly and solid

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u not offer the subframe bushings with the polyurethane anymore? i went to the freelancer posting and didnt see the option there

I dont offer the poly filled subframe bushings any longer there's no need for poly filled ones the solid ones dont add much noise or vibrations if any they are just twice the price. so i highly recommend the aluminum they are the way to go

Pm sent i need some too

I've been trying to reach Bulfab for the last 3 days about the aluminum rear subframe bushings. (1g). I know this is an older thread, but does anyone have a set they'd sell or the CAD spec's and I'll turn my own...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back