The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

1st DSM'r dyno run 360/295 @ CarbConn

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOOCH256

Proven Member
Dec 3, 2012
Kalispell, Montana
Well I just picked up a new to me DSM and I'm pretty blown away by the car, I've had a few nasty 240s but this car is flat out a beast. But right after I got the car I took it to Carb Conn in Kirkland WA to slap it on the dyno and she made 360hp/295tq @ 24psi on 91oct.

Mods
Rebuilt 4g63
280 cams
960cc injectors
LS1 maf
HX35
Cast manifold
TurboSmart 38mm WG screamer pipe
Homemade FMIC
1g dsm BOV (crappy yes I know, I got dual HKS BOV on the way)
EPROM ECU
And few other misc items I'm missing...

So I get the car home and take it to my buddy falcon8r and he falls in love with it and we are out ripping around and he was showing me how to do boosted launches and we parked it, and I came back to it to go home and she wouldn't go into gear FML :( the pedal did feel like there wasn't much there either on or off! So I drop the tranny and the clutch disc was stuck to the flywheel, and the PP and flywheel surfaces where pretty well smoked. So I'm going to have the PP turned since it is an ACT pp. now I just need to decide what clutch disc to use? I'm planning on reaching the 450-500hp mark

Also took the PS half shaft out and the splines where twisted :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back