The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

NYC: Shop that works on DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disrupter

Probationary Member
Feb 27, 2008
Queens, New_York
I recently purchased a DSM (92 Laser RS AWD) and wanted to get the car overlooked before the car gets put on the road. I wanna make sure everything is working 100%. If anyone knows a reputable shop in NYC, Im located in Queens please let me know. Or if anyone does work on dsm's on the side, let me know. thanks

Edit: The car seems to be overheating and the antifreeze come out of the over flow. I changed the waterpump and thermostat and checked for headgasket symptoms. I was told to change the cap and see if that fixes it and will be trying that soon. I hope its not the headgasket...

racing results in franklin park knows everything there is to know about these motors and they build a hell of a lot of beasts as well

Yeah I get all my work done at racing result with norm aka speedy. I spent a fortune there and I tune with wayne speed good ppl and they get the job done right! all the time. He has some hand on parts also he gets parts quick. He will tell you off hand everything that is with the car. He has built everything in my car it is built for 600 and he will get it done reliably.

Thanks for the help. Anyone else?

TOP LEVEL :thumb: those guys are the best...They work with ### eva u have and u will leave happy count on it ... and the prices u cant beat it at all.. :thumb: 6314147449 ask for Ricky or check them online toplevelperformance.net

noway dude you kidding me ask any body they now about me. ask ivey ask ricky his self and norm and wayne speed . ricky screwed me over and alot of evo guys know too. he put 2g pistons with 1 g rods in my 6bolt i left smoking and he did nothing to fix it my car was their for moths i spent 5 grand and he gave me no money back i spent another 5 grand for norm to fix it and now the cars an animal they are half fast mechanics only installers nor can he make more then one run with out breaking no one from his crew. alot of ppl know about ma story, broke ppl go to ricky i don't care what any one say. ROFL. i get it back wensday its been a year since i drove my car ricky screwed me so bad and i got money so their no reason to do me the way he did ask norm he buys parts with out ma say so cause he knows ima pay anyways i spent about 20 somthing thousnd on restoring my 2g and i have norm to thank for it all he gave me respect i deserve and the car i wanted the way i want it no less. i tell you this rah now legally ricky can do what he want and you cant do squat about it and he uses old parts to fix ppls cars and uses your money for his setups. ill do anything to keep these ppl out of buisness they dont deserve to work on ppls cars

TOP LEVEL :thumb: those guys are the best...They work with ### eva u have and u will leave happy count on it ... and the prices u cant beat it at all.. :thumb: 6314147449 ask for Ricky or check them online toplevelperformance.net

and the prices u cant beat it at all.

thats one true story you pay cheap you get cheap import tuning is not a cheap hobby i tell you that . do it once get it right the first time . or you will go threw what me ad several other have trust me

hey some have gotten work at top level and survived the only work they do good is when you bring the part to them and have them do it on the spot . but do not hand them your car and leave it there and get a whole 6 bolt swap done and let him get the parts.

i did not get the gasket i paid for the arp head studs the internals my flywheel my lifters or a correctly machined head ma acf was wired incorrectly and it shorted out my car over headed coming back to the bronx motor was smoking lifters where ticking LOL should i keep on and this is all after they call me and say hey your car is done i got so mad i went to norm and redid everything and he showed me all the parts that where in my motor he showed me the scaring in my block and the crack pistons . there was alot wrong with my car. i beg you as a fellow dsm ### do not go to toplevel.

noway dude you kidding me ask any body they now about me. ask ivey ask ricky his self and norm and wayne speed . ricky screwed me over and alot of evo guys know too. he put 2g pistons with 1 g rods in my 6bolt i left smoking and he did nothing to fix it my car was their for moths i spent 5 grand and he gave me no money back i spent another 5 grand for norm to fix it and now the cars an animal they are half fast mechanics only installers nor can he make more then one run with out breaking no one from his crew. alot of ppl know about ma story, broke ppl go to ricky i don't care what any one say. ROFL. i get it back wensday its been a year since i drove my car ricky screwed me so bad and i got money so their no reason to do me the way he did ask norm he buys parts with out ma say so cause he knows ima pay anyways i spent about 20 somthing thousnd on restoring my 2g and i have norm to thank for it all he gave me respect i deserve and the car i wanted the way i want it no less. i tell you this rah now legally ricky can do what he want and you cant do squat about it and he uses old parts to fix ppls cars and uses your money for his setups. ill do anything to keep these ppl out of buisness they dont deserve to work on ppls cars

GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, AND SPELLING PLEASE.

Sorry bout the grammar. Top level just pisses me off i couldn't stop typing. Was to impatient to spell check buy the time you know it i had already submit the post.

Whats involved with a headgasket fix? and how much does it usually run? I am in no position to do it myself.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT LISTEN TO ( NO SKILLS ) HE CAN'T INSTALL A HEAD GASKET TO SAVE HIS LIFE EVERYTHING HE KNEW ABOUT DSM'S WAS A LIE LMFAO LOOK WHOS THE NUB :beatentodeath:

PS. MY GRAMMAR MAY BE ALL JACKED UP BUT IM FAR FROM NUB. I JUST DONT POST OFTEN BUT I HAVE HAD THREE DSM'S IN THE PAST ALL WORKED. :thumb: I SEE YOU POST ALOT THO LOOKS LIKE YOU LIKE TO TALK (WINK WINK).

RACE RESULTS 516 481 6026 ASK FOR NORM A.K.A SPEEDY TELL HIM JUSTEN SENT YOU. YOU CAN ASK HIM FOR A PRICE QUOTE HE HAS PARTS ON HAND

WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT LISTEN TO ( NO SKILLS ) HE CAN'T INSTALL A HEAD GASKET TO SAVE HIS LIFE EVERYTHING HE KNEW ABOUT DSM'S WAS A LIE LMFAO LOOK WHOS THE NUB :beatentodeath:

PS. MY GRAMMAR MAY BE ALL JACKED UP BUT IM FAR FROM NUB. I JUST DONT POST OFTEN BUT I HAVE HAD THREE DSM'S IN THE PAST ALL WORKED. :thumb: I SEE YOU POST ALOT THO LOOKS LIKE YOU LIKE TO TALK (WINK WINK).

RACE RESULTS 516 481 6026 ASK FOR NORM A.K.A SPEEDY TELL HIM JUSTEN SENT YOU. YOU CAN ASK HIM FOR A PRICE QUOTE HE HAS PARTS ON HAND

Where's this coming from, champ? A guy backs you up and you take a cheapshot at him? I guess that's just the slick NYC style. But I guess you're right. If you take your car to a shop all the time, there's a good chance it'll work all the time.

Ok guys enough of this arguing.... Racing Results is a good dsm shop... I know speedy personally and he's a good guy.... he's a little expensive but he gets the work done... wayne speed is one of the best tuners in the n.y.c. area.... and there is a machinist by the name of jean that has built a few high horsepower cars known in the brooklyn , queens, long island area.... if you need any info let me know.....

You told me to go take some english classes. nub! Far from backing someone up, plus yes I do take my car to speedy all the time I'm paying to restore this car . I don't live in fl anymore where I had a garage. I live in a building here in the bx. Sucks for me but nothing I can do about it. My profile says lurker I don't use dsmtuner much. I stick to my self but I do try and help someone out here and there. I don't lash out with smart comments and yes bx mentality you give what you get, eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.

Any ways speedy is a good man, car broke down didn't have a garage, toplevel screwed me and he put in a lot of work still I'm looking for a garage. best thing he takes no short cuts.

P.S sorry for repeating my self I owe this man a great deal.:dsm::talon::laser:

You told me to go take some english classes. nub! Far from backing someone up, plus yes I do take my car to speedy all the time I'm paying to restore this car .

.:dsm::talon::laser:

Jayboost4g, take it easy bro... re read no_skillz post.... he wasn't talkin to you or callin you a noob.. He was talking to crimsondragon... (note the quote) he was on your side making a joke at crimsondragon not you.... lets try not to give N.Y. People a bad name... LOL...

i have to agree racing results on day they do excellant work forget going to top level

I just recently puchased a DSM myself and I would love to get the adress to this shop. I would love for these guys to check out my car and let m know what's wrong with it if anything. I also want to start modifying my car, mostly engine work. If anybody can help me out, it would be appreciated. I would love to check out this shop as soon ass possible, thankyou:

i have to agree racing results on day they do excellant work forget going to top level

sounds like u gotta lil hate also for top level also ........... Look i have no prob with there work everythig is up to par with those guys .... plus jayboost u need to tell the people on here why u dont deal with them the truth i mean ....

You told me to go take some english classes. nub! Far from backing someone up, plus yes I do take my car to speedy all the time I'm paying to restore this car . I don't live in fl anymore where I had a garage. I live in a building here in the bx. Sucks for me but nothing I can do about it. My profile says lurker I don't use dsmtuner much. I stick to my self but I do try and help someone out here and there. I don't lash out with smart comments and yes bx mentality you give what you get, eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.

Any ways speedy is a good man, car broke down didn't have a garage, toplevel screwed me and he put in a lot of work still I'm looking for a garage. best thing he takes no short cuts.

P.S sorry for repeating my self I owe this man a great deal.:dsm::talon::laser:

Just have a question...what was bad on your experience with top level ...just curious wanted to do some work there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back