The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

NYC: Shop that works on DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just have a question...what was bad on your experience with top level ...just curious wanted to do some work there

YO DLAW22 U SEE WHEN I ASKED HIM TO TELL HE STILL CANT ANSWER AND NOW TODAYS THE 24 OF JANUARY

YO DLAW22 U SEE WHEN I ASKED HIM TO TELL HE STILL CANT ANSWER AND NOW TODAYS THE 24 OF JANUARY

yea I know...Wanted to see about his experience for mental notes but no response dont understand..

TOP LEVEL PERFORMANCE is the only shop i know, to tell you the truth they do some great work, i know because i live only 20 min's away and i took my eclipse there to be work on

Jayboostin posted his comment over a month ago.. I doubt he is sitting here lookin 2 see if anyone else has something to say... he explained everything about why he doesn't go to top level anymore... if you read before posting, u would understand...
I thought maybe it was an internet thing but I know many people that have brought their car to top level and almost all of them complain... I've heard many horror stories about top level from numerous sources... unless your close to ricky or just getting small work done, I've heard they will screw you over....
On the other hand I personally know "racing results" staff and they are straight forward guys.... the only thing I can really say is that they are a bit expensive but they give you what you pay for...
I know many satisfied customers that leave that shop. Another thing that I've found interesting is that there are many old people in the neighborhood that will not bring their car anywhere else other than Racing Results... I have personally witnessed many people in their older ages just drop off their car and just tell him to do what he needs to do... they don't ask for an estimate or anything!!!!!
I asked one of them, why did you just leave your car with him like that... he turned and told me that he has been bringing his car to racing results for the past couple of years and they have never screwd him over... they have never tried to milk him like other mechancic shops do... NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE.... When you have grandmas and grandpas bringing their cars to a performance shop to get work done because they TRUST the shop/staff....

I know this is a old post, but if you're looking for a shop,queens is full of good ones. Tri state motor sports is a good shop good work they built a few eclipses,hondas,rx7s and supras. I had experience with racing results... Pros and cons.

Pros: they seem to know what they are doing, I've seen them work on a lot of evos and dsms.
Cons: well I took my car there 2 years ago, my car would stall all the time coming to a light. I brought to the shop, next day they told me the car was done, came in and picked up the car seemed ok.half way home it started stalling. Did I mention they charged me 200 dollars? I soon found out that I needed to just recirculate my bov -_-. Now I have quite a good amount saved up so me and another friend on this site went there to get a estimate my goal is just 400-450 HP for that kind of power I'm looking at $4000-$8000 I swear on everything I own, that was his estimate.

Ultimately, racing results have been there for awhile,but norm seems to know his thing only thing I oppose is they are extremely expensive. So if your on a budget, your ass is grass.

Bill Marino. I think BMR. He helps me with my race car. Knows DSM's pretty well and is reasonble. I cannot speak for the others as I dont know them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back