The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Where to buy these fender flares?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostinbort

Probationary Member
Jan 13, 2014
Lemont, Illinois
I've been looking for a while online to see what kind of fender flares these are. I've read they may be for a 240. Another said they may be universals. Hoping someone knows a brand or something!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks in advance!

Dont know the brand as there are so many but jdmflares are normally a good place to start looking

As stated ^^ jdmflares.com

They have a few different type, most if not all with dimensions listed so all you would have to do it take some measurements of your OEM fender wells and plan accordingly. I did the same for my accord.

Those are heavily modified Datsun 240z flares. Can order them from TheZStore, but know that they are no where near bolt on for our cars.

try ebay or amazon? Amazon actually impressed me with the availability of aftermarket parts for DSM's

I have found that they are 280z fender flares with no modification needed.

Hi We are already working on them, Molds are completly done, 2G are done as well....

$300.00 shipped Fiberglass
$400.00 shipped Carbon Fiber

I was looking for something a lot this line of product and I've considered making a pair for my car a while ago. But I want skyline gtr looking ones that over lap I think they look amazing. Don't know how they'll look on a 1g but I will soon.

Hi We are already working on them, Molds are completly done, 2G are done as well....

$300.00 shipped Fiberglass
$400.00 shipped Carbon Fiber

how mutch extra width does these add ?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back