The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G (video) Stock sound Vs 2.5" Megan DP, 3" Random Cat and 3" SRS Catback

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I've FINALLY gotten my exhaust all buttoned up and the car is on the road for real now. I thought it might be nice to share the sound difference between the stock (but badly rotted out) exhaust and my Frankenstein all stainless Megan 2.5" downpipe, 3" Random Technologies cat and SRS 3" catback exhaust. This is from inside the car on the road. Keep in mind that I have a GST Spyder so there is considerable road noise and that turbos make great mufflers (for you NA guys, a similar set up for you will be WAY noisier).

There's only a short amount of footage with the original exhaust (just enough for comparison) but I filmed a good amount with the new setup to give you a decent idea of what living with an exhaust like this might be like day to day.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back