The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Up and down idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoselitoMichaud

Probationary Member
Aug 17, 2008
Mascouche, QC_Canada
Hi!
When I got my laser, there was a 4g63t with a 16g in it. The engine blew up then I had to buy a new one. after this one was installed, my idle was going up and down every time I let the gaz pedal go up. The engine got a 14b, could it be the problem or is there another thing that can cause that to happen?

''The pink circled terminal is terminal 10. Use an alligator clip wire on this terminal, clip the other end to ground.'' Does he mean I should clip it to my frame?

this BISS thing doesn't change anything... Even when I plug the aligatior clips, and ground them, the idle is still going up and down

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back