The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

torque specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFDfire446

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2009
eunice, Louisiana
i am putting in a 6bolt for my 99 gst. i'm changing all belts, pullyes, timing gears, and even the front case, the piece in front of the balance shafts. anyway i was wondering if the bolts for that front case have a certain torque to go with, i dont want to over torque and break something.

ok found the torque specs, but now another problem, the thermostat housing. i dont know how to mod it to fit my 99 gst but im about to search, im sure im not the only one that has had that problem.

the weird thing is, is that i have 2x 6bolt motors and both heads have cam sensors on them just the thermostat housings are different. i was thinking of changing heads since im going to change the head gasket too or just mod the housing so i can use it. what do u think

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back