The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

So I see there are others like me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertgst97

Probationary Member
Feb 20, 2010
debary, Florida
Whats up everyone one my name is Steve and I'm a new DSMer. Ive been wanting one of these damn cars for a couple years now and finally bought one. 1997 gst convertible with a 5 speed, bone stock and garage kept with 110,000 miles. Anyone want to know what i paid? hehe. So someone tell me where to start with some performance upgrades for cheap before i go super expensive. I was thinking t28, intercooler, turbo timer, and a blow off valve. yes/no? and if anyone knows if there are any meets in the orlando area or if you want some help starting one I'm down lets do it...

+1 on maintenance, I wouldn't get a t28 unless you want to keep it looking bone stock. The price of a FP BT28 is over $800 and a e3 16g is $775. But before all that, all supporting mods, fuel pump, injectors, wideband, dsmlink.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back