The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

So I Just Purchased a New FP Green BB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are the specs on the 20g?
From Justin: Internal gate housing for the larger TF06 spec turbine, KTS D655C compressor on an Xona style 54mm turbine in a new stock cover with a 7cm2 housing with a nice sturdy internal gate. From what Justin was explaining to me (and by no means to I have any great understanding of turbo specs and all what works well), is that this 20G will get me close to the FP Green and save me some $$ in the process. As I build and move this project forward, if I'm able to creep into the 450+ whp range I would be happy. We'll see. He mentioned getting some cams in the future would help this setup out, and I'll get there at some point.

Justin built my first turbo that wasn't a stock unit. It was a frankenstien 20g and it did pull good. No numbers on it, but Justin built me a nice turbo!
I'm excited to see how I do with this one. He built me an HX-40 in a .70 ar T3 housing 10years ago, it was a pump gas (91) tune. It wasn't a fast spool but eventually made around 460whp est... I think I'd be happy with that out of a 20G at some point.

He has made all my turbos including my hx40 which i have yet to even run yet, but in a few months ill be able to feel it. After talking to him back and forth it was for me. Yes the spool isnt like a 20g or similar but it gave me something durable to grow with. Ill be on e e 85, and of course its got a built engine from top to bottom. And the jm smim, and erl cast to help with flow and exhaust, Hope that works out for you.

I'm excited to see how I do with this one. He built me an HX-40 in a .70 ar T3 housing 10years ago, it was a pump gas (91) tune. It wasn't a fast spool but eventually made around 460whp est... I think I'd be happy with that out of a 20G at some point.
He has built all of mine except one he was going to buy for himself. Justin is a good man. He let me snag this before he bought it and I sure appreciate him! My other 2 HX40s were built by him and even a 3rd, 8 blade unit that I destroyed in a bolt on housing running E85 too lean.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back