The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Should I get this GSX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtgsxr

Probationary Member
Aug 10, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia
White 97 Eclipse GSX
Tan leather interior
5 spd.
Sunroof
Power windows
Power locks
Remote keyless entry

Fully Built Race Prepped Head
Buschur 20G Turbo
Front Mount Intercooler
BJ's Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
Evo III Throttle Body
HKS Cams
HKS Exhaust
HKS External Wastegate
RC Engineering 550 cc Injectors
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Custom Carbon/Kevlar 6 Puck Unsprung Clutch
Lightened Flywheel
Solid Motor and Trans Mounts
Upgraded Axles (All Four)
Eibach Springs (currently installed)
Nuespeed Coilovers (brand new never out of the box)
KYB AGX Struts (all four corners)
Apexi S-AFC
Manual Boost Controller

The car needs paint on the bumper and hood, (primered). 110k miles on chassis on 6k on new motor buildup. He is firm at $6k.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

carfax it to make sure it not stolen or anything because 6k is really low. maybe it had some engine problems or something like that. i personally wouldnt buy a modded car because that doesnt make the car your custom design or anything

the timing belt cover is back on there... he just took it off too take pics of the aftermarket cams. carfax is clean with no accidents or anything.

I found my TSi AWD with minor bolt-ons which I got for $6500 with 91K miles on it, but I personally would not want to buy a DSM that's that far along in mods. Besides, that just takes all of the fun out of it... having everything done for you. I might take it though, since it's pretty rare to find GSX's and TSi's where I live.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back