The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Northwest Import Invasion..whos going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtrej01

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2010
Granger, Washington
Well I was Planning on heading down to the DSM/Evo meet in Portland Labor Day weekend but since its is cancelled I will be going to a local event at Renegade Raceways in Wapato, WA. See Link below:

http://www.renegaderaceway.com/Schedule.htm

The event is on September 1, Northwest Import Invasion presented by Delta Camshafts.

This area here is swarmed with Lil Honda Rice Burners and if anyone is down to roll with me to this event Let me know. We can make it an EVO/DSM Invasion day!

come to IFO spokane! sept 16th! bring everyone you can! Hollands performance 8sec 1gb auto car will be there going out to break cert!

At this point, I plan on running my Talon at both Events.

Hopefully I have sorted everything out and can get some low 10s out of the b1tch

Bring extra nitrous solenoids! ;)

I'll be there, since I live 20mins from the track. I might even race the car for the first time in six years. OMG

Bring extra nitrous solenoids! ;)

Yeah, my last outing didn't end so well :ohdamn:

I bought a new set of solenoids and they seem to be working as expected. My old DELL needed a new LCD after its fall and is back to its old cantankerous self.

I'll be there, since I live 20mins from the track. I might even race the car for the first time in six years. OMG

Do It! Do It, Do It!

At this point, I plan on running my Talon at both Events.

Hopefully I have sorted everything out and can get some low 10s out of the b1tch

Hope to see ya there!

I will be doing some test and tune on the car this Wednesday night at Renegade raceways, They have some night races going on.

Due to my oil pump shitting the bed at the last Renegade event, coupled with going to the Pan American Nationals and the Shootout, I haven't had the time or money to fix my 1G. I will be at Renegade with my Evo instead running some sweet 12s. I'll have my 1G back up for IFO Spokane.

Due to my oil pump shitting the bed at the last Renegade event, coupled with going to the Pan American Nationals and the Shootout, I haven't had the time or money to fix my 1G. I will be at Renegade with my Evo instead running some sweet 12s. I'll have my 1G back up for IFO Spokane.

Sounds good,

Right now I am trying to diagnose what wrong with my 1g. During my last outing at Renegades it began sputtering/ misfiring really bad.

Any ideas what would be causing this?

I did a boost leak test (found 1 leak at the TB and fixed that)
replace the plugs.

Not to sure where else to go with this, any help is appreciated to get my 1g back up and running. Thanks

Here is the flyer for this event.

Attachments

• import invasion.jpg
    import invasion.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 92
Alright. This event is tomorrow, who all us going and who wants to meet up prior to the event at my place.

I live 20 minutes from the track.

I have a few buddies with evo's meeting to to to this event.

Call or text if you want to meet.

509-439-9532

I had fun racing my car again, although I couldn't launch for shit. Had some tuning kinks that need to be worked out, but the car performed decent overall after working some of that out with John and Sosa. Melted a plug on the first pass, yeesh. Lucky it wasn't worse. Did a compression test today and everything came out fine. Had a new best trap of 120.82mph.

I saw a guy taking shots of cars launching and noticed him get a couple shots of my car as I was staging. Anybody know how to get ahold of this guy to get some pics?

I had fun racing my car again, although I couldn't launch for shit. Had some tuning kinks that need to be worked out, but the car performed decent overall after working some of that out with John and Sosa. Melted a plug on the first pass, yeesh. Lucky it wasn't worse. Did a compression test today and everything came out fine. Had a new best trap of 120.82mph.

I saw a guy taking shots of cars launching and noticed him get a couple shots of my car as I was staging. Anybody know how to get ahold of this guy to get some pics?

Glad to hear nothing was hurt on your engine.

I would also like to get a copy of any pictures or videos of my runs. It's kind of hard to get good pictures/vids from the drivers seat.

Guess I'll have to invest in a go-pro.

John-

Time to update your timeslip in your avatar info, John! Consistent 9's ftw!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back