The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New to DSMtuners

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillz

Probationary Member
Apr 11, 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
I bought my first dsm last summer it is a 1997 eclipse GSX, and it has been a love/hate relationship from the start, shortly after i bought it i needed to have the engine rebuilt and it always seems to be breaking on me. Recently my rear differential took a crap on me. i have always wanted an eclipse since i saw the fast and the furious. i just dont know how much more i can put into it at this point i feel like these repairs and expenses have to be coming to an end at some point to where i can start enjoying this car, im just really discouraged at this point and dont know wether to just get rid of it or keep going.

I bought my first dsm last summer it is a 1997 eclipse GSX, and it has been a love/hate relationship from the start, shortly after i bought it i needed to have the engine rebuilt and it always seems to be breaking on me. Recently my rear differential took a crap on me. i have always wanted an eclipse since i saw the fast and the furious. i just dont know how much more i can put into it at this point i feel like these repairs and expenses have to be coming to an end at some point to where i can start enjoying this car, im just really discouraged at this point and dont know wether to just get rid of it or keep going.

Don't quit!
We've all been there. I know I have. Bought my 95 gst march of last year and it left me stranded MANY times. It wasn't until about a month ago that I finally caught up with all the maintenance and replaced all the things that kept breaking. Now I feel like its too good to be true and something is gonna give out and break :p. But once you work out all the kinks, you'll be glad you kept it :)

+1 to the statement above. We all have been there but once you get everything fixed you'll love the car. JUST DONT QUIT!!!!!

Yea dont quit! Once its done you wont regret it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back