The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

My "Non-Performace" mods plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laser93Nash

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2003
Bettendorf, Iowa
I'm posting this here to see if you guys think this would look/sound good on/in my red 1ga Eclipse.

Lowered about 1 inch
Exel Raidius 17x7 Gunmetal Polished lip
Falken FK-451 225/45 ZR17 tires (More of a suspension mod I guess)
15% window tint all around
Sylvania(sp?) Cool blue headlights
Spray tint headlight covers and taillights
Shaved Gunmetal powder coated valve cover
Custom sub box for spare tire well 2 400 watt Audiobahn 12" subs
Rockford Fosgate amp (Don't know what one yet)
Rockford Fosgate door speakers & rear speakers
Pioneer Premier cd head unit
Diamond plate floormats
Redline shifter boot
SBR shift knob
Redline E-brake boot
Stock black interior
Maybe a cheapo ebay FMIC too.(performance guys don't hassel me about this. I know it won't be the best IC. But it will do just fine. Anything is better than the stock SMIC) <-- I will probably get flamed for that.

This is my basic plan. In no specific order. I plan on doing suspension by spring of 05 atleast. Comments & suggestions please, thanks.

-Andrew

(P.S. I'm bored in Commercial Art 1 at school. . )

nix the diamond plate floormats & spray tint. careful on the 15% tint, too dark on the fronts for me... but perfect on the back. possibly consider something different than Rockford for the tunes.

otherwise, sounds nice to me.

good luck with your project! enjoy your art class too.

Laser93Nash said:
Custom sub box for spare tire well 2 400 watt Audiobahn 12" subs

I would install a single higher powered sub, the Audiobahn that I dealt with burned pretty quickly within its recomended power range, and two low power subs will be less fun than a single big boy. :thumb:

I already have the subs. Or I would get a huge W7 or something like that.

I would post more, but now I'm in Multi Media Art Bussiness Applications. .

-Andrew

Why not get Silvania Silverstars instead of the Cool Blues...they're whiter/brighter then the Cool Blues? Also, no plans for clear corners or do you like the amber look?

:laser:-Royce-:laser:

r.a. frank said:
Why not get Silvania Silverstars instead of the Cool Blues...they're whiter/brighter then the Cool Blues?

maybe that's the idea... cool B L U E

(not white)

i agree with the corners though, nice touch!

I HAVE cool blues cause my stock headlights suck! I would have gotten Silver Stars, but noone around here sells them for my car. I asked them if they could get them in stock and they said no. So, cool blues are better than stock ones!

Actually, I have 1(one) in the car right now, and one stock one. I stripped 2 of the screws holding the passenger headlight in. So now I have to find the size of the screws, get new ones and drill the old ones out. :(

And, they arn't blue. . Bummer. I was hoping they would have a blue tint to them, but nope. Just brighter white than the stockers.

Hm, I guess I forgot to include clear corners on my list! Thanks for reminding me.

-Andrew

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back