The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

lost my keys dealer or brake the window

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Our cars are not at all hard to break into. Get you a coat hanger and a friend to help. A lock smith should be able to make you a key for about 80$ also.

i just lost my keys for my 1g talon

can i still find them at the dealer

thanks

yeah they still have them at the dealer, if you need new locks all together because you lost both keys. its $550 ask me how i know, someone stole my spare key and i didnt want to risk them stealing my dsm.

Find a local locksmith and see if they can open your car for you and make a key don't break the window its cheaper and easier to just let the locksmith open it up.

Do you have a sunroof? I was able to get into my last DSM by using a screw driver and carefully prying it up, then used a long rod to stick inside and pop the lock.

If anything, don't break your window, take your VIN to the dealership and they can pull up the key code and give you a blank. Take the code.and the blank to a key cutter and they'll cut it for you.

If they can do this, i no longer want my VIN visible... :|

Ah, got you.

If all else (the dealership) fails start looking at part outs in the classifieds. Just buy a full set of locks, ingnition, and keys off the person parting out their car.

Ah, got you.

If all else (the dealership) fails start looking at part outs in the classifieds. Just buy a full set of locks, ingnition, and keys off the person parting out their car.

Ive got these :) and are
Most likely exactally the same as the 1g, how much could lock tech changed in a few years

i whent at Mithu quess what they dont have key codes lower then 2003, christler give me a blank there system is down, i do hope they still have the code in there database, will call later and see if they still have it

chrystler had the mithu key ( blank) 43 $ hope they have the code

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back