The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Good Lord. 3 DSM'ers + 1 House =

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha, Ok. All 3 of them are not running. Ones apart, the other needs an exhaust to pass echeck. My talon needs a manifold, wheel bearing, shift cables, rear brakes (pads, cal, and rotors), and the idle is being a PITA. It runs, just no reverse because of bad shift cables. We'll probably end up going some how.

Hey what kind of exhaust you wanting? I'd have to double check but I should have a stock exhaust in the building. We probably have a manifold and possibly the shift cables as well. I'm sure we could just "donate" the stuff.

Hey what kind of exhaust you wanting? I'd have to double check but I should have a stock exhaust in the building. We probably have a manifold and possibly the shift cables as well. I'm sure we could just "donate" the stuff.

Well its not my car that needs the exhaust, its odysseybiker1's brother. He actually is welding in brackets for a cat so don't worry about it. Thanks though.

Now about the shift cables and exhaust manifold...that'd be great if you could donate them! It would be a big help! The car is 100% stock so I don't need a special exhaust manifold. If you're cool with that Ill give you my adress through PM. Let me know ASAP!
Thanks!!:hellyeah:

Edit: We can even negotiate shipping costs and what not.

Ok, so we do actually have more stuff. Here's what is in the basement, my room, and the storage building.

Basement

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My Room

The Damn Building

Most of the pics aren't working for me?

Belpre is only a little out of my way going to Marietta, which happens to be where my father in law grew up and my wife's grandparents still live. I might be making a pit stop on my way to the grandparent's 50th anniversary party in July, if you guys are up for it.

Hey do you guys have any valve covers that your willing to sell? Mine has the spark plug cover bolt holes broken and it pisses me off.

Most of the pics aren't working for me?

Belpre is only a little out of my way going to Marietta, which happens to be where my father in law grew up and my wife's grandparents still live. I might be making a pit stop on my way to the grandparent's 50th anniversary party in July, if you guys are up for it.

Yeah man, if your ever coming this way just let me know.

Hey do you guys have any valve covers that your willing to sell? Mine has the spark plug cover bolt holes broken and it pisses me off.

Possibly, I'll have to check out what we have.

I do have a valve cover, of the the bolt holes for the spark plug cover is broken, now a long enough bolt it will grab and work by all means.

Delta448 always welcome to stop by sir, our house is your alls house.......not so much parts though ;)

also the 95 awd is getting started up for the 1st time tomorrow as well :)

give it time it will get worse. It is just me and the wife and I have built shelfs that hang down from the garage celling and they go all the way around the garage and are over flowing with dsm parts. So I had to build shelfs in the attic of the garage and that is also full to the gills with dsm and evo parts. All I can do is open up the fold down ladder and look in there now not much room to walk up there any more. The garage has 2 project car on stands right now and the floor is covered in parts also is the work bench.
right now I have
90 eclipse
92 talon
95 mirage coupe 4g63 swap
95 evolution III
98 awd spyder
51 mercury m-1 truck
here that are all mine and the wifes cars

Mmmm evoIII :hellyeah:, you should convert the spyder to a talon convertible that would be bad ass to me

I thought about it but then my edm tails would go to waste when I have the folding mirrors and fender blinkers also it is kind of like a full match set.

the evo III is my every day beater

thoguht i'd share these as well from a couple days ago this is not an unusual site around here 9 dsms

Those pictures make me smile. Everyone should be jealous LOL:rocks:

By the way, my magnus rotating assembly shipped out today. :hellyeah::hellyeah:

Whore. :ninja:

Roxanne went in surgery today. She was puking for three days. They found a 8 inch toy rope in her intestines.

I need people to buy my parts to fund my Boxer's surgery. Just PM me on this site, DSMTalk or DSMLink.

DSM Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum: DSMtalk.com

For the DSMLink peoples..
ECMTuning User Support Forums

####. Its always a party there. I need to move to Ohio. Belpre is where its at.

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Haha it is where its at.

Justin congrads on magnus finally shipping that out to ya.

Anyone is welcome to stop by and finish my talon in the garage, I need the tcase installed and filled with fluid and the front two axles changed.

Well since I havent helped with the swap yet, I guess I can do the t-case for you :thumb:
Oh wait, I pollished your rad brackets and a motor mount... I'm done LOL.

LOL you have yet to get ## hands dirty with me ;) haha. The tcase is sitting under the car in the garage, along with the bolts for it.

No wonder your left side neighbors hate you.

Personally, f them and keep adding more to your collection. You got more parts than autozone :D

It does look good though.

Who needs couches when you got bucket seats :D

I did post a thread on this already, but I feel it needs a place in this thread as well. i Just added this to the collection.

Also, We are planning a DSM Cookout sometime in June. No specific date yet, just thought I'd give a heads up.

Well, im down. Theres a few DSM'rs around me that might go too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back