The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G First DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psybion

Probationary Member
Mar 5, 2016
Tampa, Florida
Since my 2009 Dodge Caliber is kicking the bucket I decided it was time to get a new car. I've had a Dodge Conquest, a 280z, an Impreza... For a while though I've been stuck with the rather ugly and slow Caliber, so I decided it was time to go back to what I love: older fast cars. I did some thinking and decided I really wanted a gen 2 eclipse. I found these forums and read a whole lot about them until I made my purchase. Just bought my new car 2 days ago.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 68K Original miles. The car was very well taken care of, all shop receipts, 100% factory (for now), and it's in amazing condition. I'm beyond excited to build up this car. I joined because I figured since this was a helpful place to me before my purchase, it will continue to be after.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats a great find, I too had quite a few Conquest's and Starions way back 1989/90 .... they now make some truely awesome auto trans upgrades that make them really reliable and fast, you will really be in luck if you have the Black Box ecu .....it seems those ECU's are easier to unlock and tune.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back