The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

dont know which intake to get please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxturboracer

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 15, 2002
black lick, pa
i was looking on dejon tools site and there is so many there i dont know which one to get, i have a 92 tsi and i would like to get the best flowing one there... what if i didnt get the bov tube on the intake can someone please help me out??? thanks:dsm:

what size turbo do you have? For 14B or 16G without the BOV return I'd go with the CIP-1gBx, unless you're going to convert to a 2G MAS, then I'd go with the CIP-2/1gAx :thumb:

its the stock turbo on a 92 i dont know which one it is if i dont get the bov return i will be venting to the air right?

any 2.5-3" turbo inlet pipe will work great. pick one you like. it really makes no difference what brand you choose:thumb:

The intakes at Dejon Tool's website that are for the 1g but have the 2g maf sensor, do they come with the 2g maf sensor or are you already supposed to have it? Where would you get it from if you didn't have it and is there an advantage of having the 2g over the 1g maf? thanks
Chris

no no the 2g mass is a better flowing meter then the 1g meter. some switch the 1g mass air for a 2g meter when upgrading there fuel system,larger turbo's and injecters. kinda like going with a c&l 87mm for a mustang:cool: the meter is not included with the intake.

can someone tell me the differences of a bov tube and no bov tube..and how much does 2g mass cost???
thanks

2G MAS will cost you about $100 at a yard. BOV return tube is if you want your BOV to dump back into the intake, without the tube is if you want the BOV to dump to the atmosphere.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back