The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

95 TSi Build - wire tuck / brake line tuck / engine bay shave

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This would go perfect in the Builds section (where all the other builds are located) so viewers aren't forced to read all the replies in between the actual updates. People who do not browse the Appearance forum much (like me) might never come across it.

This would go perfect in the Builds section (where all the other builds are located) so viewers aren't forced to read all the replies in between the actual updates. People who do not browse the Appearance forum much (like me) might never come across it.

would you be kind enough to point me in that direction sir? i searched the forums and didnt see it.

Oops, I see that you're a New Member... and New Members aren't able to post Journal Entries/Builds at the moment. Hurry up and get to 30 tech posts so you can create a Build Journal. This thread can't be moved to that section unfortunately. It would have to be re-posted. Here's where everyone is posting their builds now - they're all in one section now:
DSM Forums - Blog Entries

So, sweet. Thats color is my favorite due to drooling over a s15 built by TEIN, in Import Tuner. Every engine build its exactly the same color as yours.

:aha: I vote for doing a green VC black block and silver trans color to bring the whole bay together.

Since, you willing to follow the car scene on west coast. Great, tip for you do a powdercoat test on some spare parts laying around. Have a buddy media blast them and then powdercoat them in Clear coat. From what I've read, having some things in clearcoat can get you big points at car shows. :thumb:

I'll explain to you about posting Tech posts, since I a newbie also and familar with the rules here and on 2gnt :D

Share your knowledge of what you know, engine , electrical tuning etc. to othe new comers. In the Newbie forum/Maintance and other sections. Also, start a tech thread if you need help with by mechanical, electrical and tuning. Learn to use the drop down tabs above and the search function. Also, another good idea book mark the vfaq.com site besides dsmtuners, both will be very useful tools along next to the Chilton's and Haynes manuels. This is what did and I have both books.

I have the service and troubleshooting bibles from mitsu. I hate chiltons and haynes, but I have those too becuase I got them before the mitsu ones.

In the engine bay I matched the following to the color of the car; brake booster, fuel rail, shifter cable bracket. I'll post some new pics soon.

Thanks for looking, it keeps me motivated.

I would like to know also! Im seriously thinking about undertaking this project!

Really good shave going so far.

What are your plans with the harness? Just re-wrap and extend all the wires? Or are you going to go crazy and do all mil-spec connectors, etc.?

Soooooooo....... who is still watching this thread? I have TONS of pictures and information to share, i just want to see how many people are still subscribed/interested in this so i dont waste my time posting and typing.

Nice I want to see the wire tuck and battery relocated I plan on doing that.

Besides someone would find this thread again sooner or later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back