The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

386-customs c/f foglight covers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich3389

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2006
Ocean springs, Mississippi
Just want to post up my carbon fiber fog light covers that I got from brainlessher0. They are awesome and brainlessher0 sent them out quickly!
I'm no pro photographer but here they are...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Got a pic with the lights on to see how it shows through?

Looks great:thumb:

Haha I don't think light will be shining through these baby's, I don't have fog lights anymore due to my intercooler, and I didn't like having an open hole.

Haha I don't think light will be shining through these baby's, I don't have fog lights anymore due to my intercooler, and I didn't like having an open hole.

It was worth a try. But I think they look super sweet, especially with that color car..

I like them. I need to get something like that for mine. The holes are somewhat odd looking, its sort of like driving an incomplete car around. Does he have more? Or was this just a pair off his car?

How does it go on and stay on?

I wold just want normal color matching covers. cf not needed.

They are held in the same way the stock ones are held in, by a screw. But you have to get to the screw from behind the covers because the fog light hole isn't there anymore.

looks a bit ricey. :nono:A solid color would look great. ;)But i could settle for cf, I guess.

Yaah, i just did my own and painted them black. like the car

Just going to let you know that your PM box is full on here and Mitsu-Media.

Here is what I would like to have a price PM'ed to me.

Can you get me a separate price on the passenger side a-pilar, door sill plates, cowl, and the fuse box cover.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back