The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G tubular and spherical rear Toe Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99gst_racer

Apr 5, 2003
Coloma, Michigan
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

*Adjustable tubular 2G AWD/FWD rear toe arms with spherical bearings*

Features:
- Aluminum tubes, black anodized
- Chromoly body, Teflon-lined 2-pc heims
- 6061 aluminum standoffs
- Heat treated chromoly tapered outer studs

Benefits:

- No more using the OE cam bolt to make toe adjustments. That bolt commonly corrodes and seizes in place making adjustments impossible. Toe adjustments are as simple as loosening two jam nuts and turning the tube in either direction.

- Weight savings! These weigh in at 1 lb 9 oz per arm. Compared to the OE toe arm that weighs in at 3 lbs each. So, total weight savings for the pair of toe arms is ~2.8 lbs.

- Adjustable arm angle to make adjustments to rear bump steer. It's as simple as removing the lower nut and moving around the shim stack on the tapered stud. This is not very important to most people on these cars, but I figured it was worth mentioning for the guys that do want to play with it. For most people and most applications, you'll just adjust the arm angle so that it closely matches the LCA angle and that's it. Pretty simple. And I will have it preset that way too, so you wont need to mess with it unless you want to.

Fitment:

These will fit any 2G AWD or FWD application. They install using the existing bolt and nut on the inboard end. Or you can use any 12mm bolt and nut, but the factory bolt is recommended to maintain a precise location within the slot on the subframe. Please specify AWD or FWD when ordering.

Pricing:
$155

Ordering:
See website for ordering: http://volkmetalcraft.com/product/2g-tubular-rear-toe-arms/

These are always available and ready to ship within 24 hours.
Need these in Canada? Please send me a PM or e-mail.

Attachments

• 20170211_192219_zps0xl6w0gx.jpg
    20170211_192219_zps0xl6w0gx.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 924
  • -vgRaAz-MZ6RFYkxocpfmKDJdRJRfnnSbi7am_mGqo1rhPTAeY9WZw0YdvMMzxBy2d-P1N_Ec6O_xtRZ0Kw=w699-h250-no.png
    -vgRaAz-MZ6RFYkxocpfmKDJdRJRfnnSbi7am_mGqo1rhPTAeY9WZw0YdvMMzxBy2d-P1N_Ec6O_xtRZ0Kw=w699-h250-no.png
    4 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Any pics of these installed? I think I am interested! I think these would be an excellent addition with the new adjustable upper control arms I ordered.

Any pics of these installed? I think I am interested! I think these would be an excellent addition with the new adjustable upper control arms I ordered.
Sorry for the delay. Here's a couple:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back