The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

1g fwd tallon tsi shell partout..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmallday609

Probationary Member
Aug 5, 2011
brownsmills, New_Jersey
whats up dsmers... i have a 91 tsi fwd shell with everything up for part out.. once again.. just the shell.. no motor or trans.. axles are still there n linkage and such.. make me some offers for what you might need... note that i will not be shipping so you will have to come to me.. im building a 2g with the 6 bolt from this car.. im using the 2g auto trans so and the the tsi tranny is already sold... so please dont ask.. but everything else is up for grabs.. interior is super clean and so far nothing is gone or claimed.. if you need to reach me you can pm me on hear or you can text or call 609-850-1015.. the names adam.. the car is a 5spd if it means anything to anyone

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back