The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

for sale 2g-t head,machined,new components

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g64-63 galant

Probationary Member
Sep 29, 2010
baldwin, New_York
hey I'm selling a 2g turbo head, I was thinking of going dohc but have not had the cash and all the other stuff i needed to do the swap, so now i need cash and I'm selling the head, the head was sent to a machine shop here in long island I'm not sure which shop since i took the head to racing results and they got it done through a partner shop but its very very fresh and all cleaned up , all new components and assembled to specs, small intake port and all rethreaded its just missing cam gears. I do have a 2g cam gear but its only one besides that i have a pair or 98 gs-t "knuckles" hubs. let me know if your interested and i can send pics if necessary my # 516-589-0480 but its like always dead so pm me and it'd probably be better

just send or call me with offers I'm not really looking for any one to sell a kidney to buy it me my self would probably sell mine.... just saying... I'm a reasonable guy, just throw them offers!

Also does any one have a stage 1-2 clutch and pressure? I need a new or lightly used one because my auto zone one separated fom it's center.

for some reason i cant upload the pics but i got them on request or go to my New York thread http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/new...9-sale-2g-t-head-machined-new-components.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back