Posted by 4g64-63 galant, May 28, 2011
Tri State Region DSM - New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Please Support Strictly Import Motorsports
  1. 4g64-63 galant

4g64-63 galant Probationary Member

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    baldwin, New_York
    hey I'm selling a 2g turbo head, I was thinking of going dohc but have not had the cash and all the other stuff i needed to do the swap, so now i need cash and I'm selling the head, the head was sent to a machine shop here in long island I'm not sure which shop since i took the head to racing results and they got it done through a partner shop but its very very fresh and all cleaned up , all new components and assembled to specs, small intake port and all rethreaded its just missing cam gears. I do have a 2g cam gear but its only one besides that i have a pair or 98 gs-t "knuckles" hubs. let me know if your interested and i can send pics if necessary my # 516-589-0480 but its like always dead so pm me and it'd probably be better

just send or call me with offers I'm not really looking for any one to sell a kidney to buy it me my self would probably sell mine.... just saying... I'm a reasonable guy, just throw them offers!

Also does any one have a stage 1-2 clutch and pressure? I need a new or lightly used one because my auto zone one separated fom it's center.

for some reason i cant upload the pics but i got them on request or go to my New York thread http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/new...9-sale-2g-t-head-machined-new-components.html

2. Coolhawk00

Coolhawk00 Probationary Member

Greensboro, North_Carolina
    How much? pm me

3. 4g64-63 galant

4g64-63 galant Probationary Member

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    baldwin, New_York
    sold 150 bucks