The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Spotted DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deriche

Probationary Member
Apr 14, 2009
Brooklyn-Queens, New_York
i've been looking on the forum, and it seems that no one seems to do spotted posts anymore... so looking to rekindle the fire that was once lost ( if im allowed too..LOL )... so if you see em... post em up here... you never know... they might be members... =)

Red Eclipse... on 4th avenue between 39 and 38 street in brooklyn at 1:15 p.m...

Red Eclipse... parked at 7th and Harrison st Topeka KS 2:30 pm :thumb:

I was wondering because my boy live in that town and was telling me that he spotted your car but never sees it moved. But said he's heard it and it sounded pretty good. I saw it a few days ago and it looked clean. Do you still drive it?

Yea i still drive it but its not my dd. What kind of car does ## boy drive

he has a honda EG hatch was black but now painted it silver. He own a bodyshop in lyndhurst. It's called collision body works in 483 Riverside Ave right off exit 8 on rt-21.

i've been looking on the forum, and it seems that no one seems to do spotted posts anymore... so looking to rekindle the fire that was once lost ( if im allowed too..LOL )... so if you see em... post em up here... you never know... they might be members... =)

Red Eclipse... on 4th avenue between 39 and 38 street in brooklyn at 1:15 p.m...

spotted 2 dsm a black one and a white one along side of route 80 west bound by parkway exit !:thumb:

Spotted a very nice looking 2g Red Eclipse across from where I work one day a week ago. made my mouth drop when I saw it, I never seen one in such great shape in person till that day.

Just found the exact car on craiglist for sale
1997 ECLIPSE GSX

Spotted, bright green 2G eclipse with full body kit (no it's not Brian O'connors) in Aldis parking lot in Johnson City, NY earlier today

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back