The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Any DSMers from upstate or capital NY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xreaction122

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 28, 2007
Albany, New_York
i dont think there are alot of active DSMers in the upstate area.
it makes me sad. so who is from where? lets introduce ourselves. we need to get the DSM scene back in the game. Im from Albany, and i see a couple of 2gs around here and there and two kids at my school. but i really dont think their interested in cars..

COME ON NY! introduce yourselves!!:rolleyes:

3 hr drive is a little far for me :(

what up what up ny! small as town of verona here..20 outside utica,but unfortunately my car is having some major work done right now.prob out still for another 2 weeks:notgood: but will let ya know when done..hopefully it aint snowing by then

I just moved here to Saratoga a few months ago.

sweet! i used to go up to round lake to cruise and to the saratoga auto museum over the summer. there are a couple of locals but most of them are not part of the DSM community :(
check out shift518.com if you want to get any info on the local car scene:thumb:

what up what up ny! small as town of verona here..20 outside utica,but unfortunately my car is having some major work done right now.prob out still for another 2 weeks:notgood: but will let ya know when done..hopefully it aint snowing by then

im guessing your closer to rochester than albany right?
i know there are ALOT of DSMers in rochester area. lucky you :thumb:

Before here I was stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. We had a pretty good DSM group there.

I should be back up and running the car by spring, just finished the motor and hope to throw it back in this weekend. Only need a handful of things, tune and break the motor in!

I am in Rockland but still the hudson valley..
anyone here from Rockland?

I have a 1/4 mile track up at Mt. Morris but thats about an hour and a half away. I'll have to come down there this summer and run on that track, where bouts is it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back