The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1st Annual Northeast DSM Meet

When do you want the meet poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VETTE_50_TH

Banned Member
Jun 24, 2004
Columbus, Ohio
UPDATE....UPDATE....UPDATE!!!!!

Come One, Come ALL

The Event for The Northeast Summons you to..... Ridley Creek State Park

Alright azzclowns. Here is the most recent food list. Add to the list as it comes. This shit is only 4 days away. Lets go. And for you guys bringing people, make sure you get them to bring something too.

1. blcknspo0ln - Tom - hotdogssss
2. billnolan18 - Bill - Cases of water...August tends to get kinda hot
3. olmytsi - T - Buns for hot dogs and burgers
4. gsxAWDdsm692 - Plates for food
5. dthree - charcoal
6. turbosax2 - chips
7. snowborder714 - brownies / napkins
8. 92nolatist - soda (pepsi, coke, sprite, etc.)
9. ziggysdsm - burgers
10. anonymity- potatoe salad?
11. dSmgs-T- chips
12. toubaby2 - sloppy joe
13. toyotaturbo - coleslaw
14. crimsondragon - jug of water, propane stove+propane if there's no grill
15. No_Skillz - cups, ketchup, mustard. Ya'll'll thank me later.
16. crensinivon - football????!!?? <<<<<<-------I guess we are going to toss the 'ol pigskin around
17. Got Grip- ???
18. JessGST - ???
19. SpyderDSM - ???

Toubaby2 is going to bring a cake and gas card for whomever drives the furthest. I wanna see whos got the balls to make a drive. Lulz.

Time: Saturday, Yes this Saturday guys, August 9th, 2008 at 11:00 oclock. Wake up early and drive down to have some fun and talk about dsms and whatever else comes up. Bring your shit you want to sell!!!

The pavilion according to a reliable source says its Pavilion 14. I will try to be there early to setup. If anybody wants to help, let me know.

Any questions that come up pm, email, or call/text me 610-406-2399.

James :laser::talon:

Would love to unfortunately 4/5 of our DSMs are down for 1 thing or another and haven't had the time to do the work. The remaining one is being used by a family member in Jersey. We occasionally see a few up this way but have yet to meet any somewhat local to us. In case you aren't sure where Llewellyn is, it is just outside of Pottsville.

I'm down, I live a little north of Reading.
You should post on Phila DSM some of those guys are from Atown area.

I would love to also, but my 1g is down to and im having a hard time finding an AWD tranny for it.

Tell your friends, family, everybody. Im thinking july or august. BIG BIG BIG

finally! some type of meet is in the works for our area, im definatley down for this. being that far ahead i plan on having my car working(hopefully) LOL

Thats what im saying. I want an meet of epic proportions. Like a whole fuxking east coast meet. HAHA. It would awesome to have hundreds of cars meet at a place and eat and all drive somewhere and talk about cars.

AWESOME. Lets start getting ideas for places to go, meet, and eat. If its a whole state or eastern pa, keep in mind how big it gets and where we can go that can easily hold over 100 dsms. SO if its just keep more local, something around maybe KOP or that area, or if its state wide where that could be. So lets get some ideas. If it gets real big, we could start pulling people from teh far west places to come down and represent.

I think we could easily get 60-80 dsms into KOP from the surrounding area. We should start making a list of people and beginning to set a date. Spread the word. Its gunna be huge.

Something may be in the works for a huge get together that could be sponsered. It way too early to call, but me and another guy might be working something out. Stay tuned. It will be in the pottstown, kop, Philly area i believe. I want some of those Harrisburg people to come out.

mid august is my plan for the day. But i guess it really depends when the group wants it. We will take a vote when it nears for when. But def in august.

mid august is my plan for the day. But i guess it really depends when the group wants it. We will take a vote when it nears for when. But def in august.

i am down. just figure out a date and i will be there representin the q town area.

I'm down. I'm from Coatesville....about 30 minutes from Reading. KOP is a good location, but is known for getting shut down by police. I would hate to have all these guys come from far away then have to turn around and go home b/c the mall cops are douchebags. I'm not too familiar with Pottstown, but i'd be willing to head up there or go to Philly. It is always good to see some fellow dsm'rs with running cars to come out and show em off a little bit

There are lots of dsmers in PA, we can definitely have a huge meet if evryone comes out.

I know. Thats a great idea to rent a park. Have to look into some of those.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back