The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

July 22 Etown DSM Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No_Skillz said:
Maybe I'll have my turbo in by then. OMG Bruce... call me if you need help with engine.
Tom's coming here on Thursday if you want to come by.

Wait, what turbo? You ain't putting in a new turbo without fuel mods!

I'm going to be there with the talon. I"m not missin it this year.

yeah i believe he does... i remember that... ahhhh the good ol days... well i will be there too... no racing for me though... reasons should be obvious... LOL

How long is it going to last? I don't get off work until 1pm, and I'm coming from Harrisburg.
I wanna come to check it out, but don't want to spend more time driving than checking out the action!

Usually ends around 3-4pm and then the track opens to all other cars.

oldman said:
I'll run you with the G35 and give you 4 car length. :D

HAHA, you'd get destroyed. Now if you gave me 4 cars and ran the G35 I bet it'd be close

cs82685 said:
HAHA, you'd get destroyed. Now if you gave me 4 cars and ran the G35 I bet it'd be close
I bet not, I have tried 3 4k launches so far and only one was some what sucessfull, I'll be lucky to run 15's with it. ROFL

oldman said:
I bet not, I have tried 3 4k launches so far and only one was some what sucessfull, I'll be lucky to run 15's with it. ROFL

ROFL That sounds about right, I'd be lucky to break into 14's with my launching skills from last year, to make you feel better, my best 60' was a 2.53 :tease: @ ME

I'll be there but I won't be running, just spectating.

DSM90AWD said:
So who's actually going to run?

DSM90AWD (John) - Bracket 1 :)

I'll be there hoping to work on my launches. Bruce if it's OK with you, I would like to stop by before then to do a boost leak test finally? I just got my car back and I want to fix it up a little.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back