The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

NYC/anyone in the area I-95 drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 7, 2004
Bronx, New_York
hey i was thinking of getting a drive in May starting in NYC and going north on I-95 and then taking a few highways all the way to bear mountain which is located for people who do not know in the Cortland area near Poughkeepsi(def spelled wrong). I am still unsure of a date, but i am open to suggestions. My goal is a big turnout so whatever date is best for it is fine by me. Please either respond back or PM me to tell me if you would be interested.

Take the GWB to jersey, hop on Palisade Ave South, go down to Cliffside Park, two houses after Cliff St, and beep your horn I will come out.

haha want us to come to your house eh? Well i'm new to modifying and want to meet other people with mitsubishi's or really any cars. So if you have friends with nice cars or want to go for a ride have them come. I really want to get a good run and put together a video.

Yea....we should get it from nyc to jersey....### i know alot of people in jersey...but i dont think dsm'ers from jerzery are goin to wanna drive to nyc n then driving north if anything maybe drive south..i guess just keep us updated n let us know whats goin on..

ok, i know some people upstate that's why i said it, but it seems there are more in jersey and nyc so maybe we can do a small drive and just a big meet

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back