The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Fuel fitting adaptor from the stock hard fuel feed line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtiXim

Supporting VIP
Dec 9, 2009
France, Europe
Last edited:
SS adaptor received from R.C.I.
Nice quality...
Thanks again Frank :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just picked up a Fuel Lab filter and need this fitting for the stock hardline. I searched on the site but didn't see it, what is it called or where is it under? Also if this goes to the hardline, then didn't you also need a female to female in the middle between this and the filter's male port? Where do you get that also, unless there's another way?

I have also been through these threads looking for the correct fittings for the fuel hardlines. In my case I need one for the top of the pump hanger, where someone cut off the end of the hardline. Putting SS Line/hose on with a clamp is just a bad idea. So I finally found a compression fitting which is the correct size (8mm) and does not require you to flare the end. It is kind of pricey but is worth it, no leaks, no welding. Just run your -6an line right to the stock hanger.

10/8MM TO -6 COMPRESSION FITTINGS at LINDSEY RACING - Your Porsche Performance Parts Center

I don't know if the fuel line running to the filter is the same diameter as the hardline on top of the hanger, but if it is you could just cut off very end of the line below your fuel filter and use this fitting to convert to a -6an.

Note the pic is from the site that sells the fitting, to show the application.

Attachments

• 8mm an fitting2.JPG
    8mm an fitting2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 392
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back