The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved What goes here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jahjahSQC

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 17, 2008
Winder, Georgia
Was assembling my motor that i got back from the machine shop and noticed i've got a blank spot. But can't seem to figure out what goes here.

thanks guys

Attachments

• Photo07052215_1.jpg
    Photo07052215_1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 237
Solution
It's just a 3/8" tapered plug (MD040338). I'd imagine it is similar to the oil filter housing plugs and is BSP thread, but that's my opinion.

EDIT: VERIFIED! The plug is a 3/8" BSPT -- the same as what you would find for the large plugs on the oil filter housing and the same thread size as in the large sensors for the thermostat housing.
It's just a 3/8" tapered plug (MD040338). I'd imagine it is similar to the oil filter housing plugs and is BSP thread, but that's my opinion.

EDIT: VERIFIED! The plug is a 3/8" BSPT -- the same as what you would find for the large plugs on the oil filter housing and the same thread size as in the large sensors for the thermostat housing.

Last edited:
Solution
okay cool, thats what i was thinking. thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back