The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

TRE Spool Discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megadan

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2004
montreal, Quebec_Canada
I'm looking for a TRE Spool but I can't find one nowhere. TRE don't answer my e-mails and Slow Boy Racing said to me that it was discontinued from TRE. Anybody know where I could buy one?

Thanks

You could try calling TRE
I will probably be calling them to confirm what slow boy stated as I need to get a spool myself.

Well I live in quebec but now I'm working in AFrica so I can't call there but if anyone is selling a TRE spool PM me.

And DSMrallyDriver, if you get news from Slow Boy Racing tell me what they said to you.

come one, i'm sure soneone has a TRE SPOOL to sell or know someone who has one. It's the only way because my shaft's gear are all messed up. No welding possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back