The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Factory MOD 2011 September 24th, 2011: (9AM-2PM, Normal, IL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve

DSM Wiseman
Feb 3, 2002
St. Charles, Illinois
Time: Saturday, September 24 · 9:00am - 2:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Mitsubishi Motors North America, Manufacturing Division
100 N. Mitsubishi Motorway
Normal, Illinois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info: For our annual Mitsubishi Owners Day, enthusiastic owners and fans will come together and share their passion for all things Mitsubishi at our factory in Normal, IL. So if you’re in the area, come on by— there’s free lunch for the first 1,000 attendees.

http://www.mitsubishicars.​com/MOD

Factory MOD '11 Dyno Shootout- September 24, 2011

Back by popular demand!

This year Factory Mitsubishi Owner's Day will again feature a dyno competition. Entry to the competition is open to any Mitsubishi vehicle.

We aim to run 12-15 vehicles in the 4 hours, so space is limited. Please submit your name, vehicle model and year, and a brief list of engine/drivetrain mods (no, I don't care about which shift knob you have OMG) to this email address:

[email protected]

Other conditions:

Selection of vehicles will done by MMNA, based on attaining a mix of models and participants.

All eligible entrants will be compiled and finalists selected randomly to complete the list.

Run order will take into account entrant timing, so send this in as soon as possible.

Alternates will be selected in case of no-shows.

If you are selected, you will be notified at the email address used to send in the entry. It is up to you to show up at the appropriate time.

Decisions of MMNA are final.

No shop cars will be allowed into the competition.

All selected owner's will be required to sign a waiver of liability for potential damage to the vehicle.

Competition starts at 9:30 am. See you there!

Hopefully my Talon will be ready to make the trip down there again otherwise, I'll have to drive my Civic and be relegated to parking in the "other" car area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back