The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

E85 Fp green. Dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awdmonster1904

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2007
Chino, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last weekend I decided to switch my set up from frank L 2. To the Fp green (old school one).
FUEL
1200cc
Stock fuel lines
255 walbro rewired
Dsmlink "lite"

I will update my profile

My tuner Sam from RRE said
"#Re: fuel fuel and more fuel E85
Heres the graphs. IDC's are misleading due to lack of fuel pressure. I kept increasing IDC's towards the top to try to richen the mix up a bit more, but it kept leaning out to 12.8:1 on our dyno (reads about .7 leaner than onboard wideband) so its actually around 12.1:1.

The graphs are comparing to the old 20G setup vs the green. Same boost plot."
My next goal is to get a higher flowing fuel pump and a built motor since my stock block cracked a ring

Looks good Frank, I wish we could have seen the setup do a clean 1/4 pass before dropping a cylinder. Do you think your lack of fuel up top is what burnt up cylinder 2?

:dsm:

Well its was already low when I dynoed it I think it's just wear and tear on the motor I had this motor for 5 years of abuse I guess I'll see how the piston looks when I tear it apart I ready don't think it was lack of fuel but again I might be wrong

Very nice gains! The old school FP green is a monster for as little as it is. How much boost were you running?

30psi Yeah it is a monster I just can't wait to see how it will pull o. 9 to 1 comp motor

Pull that thing apart and look already! That was weeks ago... LOL

:dsm:

Lol
I will today I'll start taking it apart Hopefully I can have it all ready
I'm also debating if if I should install my smim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back