The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Modified FP Green HTA Dyno Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylersevo

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 12, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
Took the car to John at WSRD Saturday and the car made 500/409 on a stock 6 bolt at 28psi on e85. It had more in it but old plug wires held it back up top. Overall I'm very satisfied and the car pulls well for just an fp green.

Good to know someone made 500hp with the FP Green. Completely stock though??? Not even aftermarket cams? If so that's impressive. Here I thought I would have a hard time reaching 500 on e85, GSC S2 cams with a ported head and a bump in compression. You have given me hope.LOL

You have a dyno sheet Tyler? Interested to see where yours makes power. If your Green spools like mine that's going to be a pretty wide powerband compared to other 500whp setups.

You have a dyno sheet Tyler? Interested to see where yours makes power. If your Green spools like mine that's going to be a pretty wide powerband compared to other 500whp setups.

I should qualify further discussions by saying my turbo isn't an off the shelf green hta....it's been ported to fit a gtx30r billet wheel. Flows closer to a red now. If anyone is interested I can type out all relevant bolt ons as well.

Attachments

• 20161126_151403_001.jpg
    20161126_151403_001.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 20161126_151454_zps5yykwf3i.JPG
    20161126_151454_zps5yykwf3i.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 524
The numbers are still impressive. It's so sad I don't have that magic elixir at my disposal where I live... E85 is the stuff dreams are made off. :pray:

Thanks! And I totally agree about e85. Not only does it smell awesome, but it makes the jams!

I thought FP used to make a turbo with the red compressor and the green turbine? Wasn't it called the Green XL? That seems more in line with what your doing here. I agree its still very impressive to get that HP out of that hot side. Good Numbers!

What RPM do you start to spool?

4-4.5k is when things really start moving in 3rd. This is an ideal street car turbo imho. I don't feel like I'm beating the piss out of it just to leave a stoplight and having the external dump open every 20ft like it was on the 16g, but it doesn't lag enough to where I feel like I've got no torque on the street.

@95talongirl

Mary Beth, If you'd be so kind as to share your experiences/opinions on the Green XL? You are the only one that came to mind running a similar setup. I'm curious if you're seeing similar numbers in spool/power

You made some good power, no doubt, but not on an HTA green turbo.

Agreed. Given the rushed nature of my initial post I thought it unnecessary to spell out that it has a gtx30r 11 blade billet compressor wheel fitted. Especially considering it only adds a few lbs/min. Hopefully any ambiguity has been resolved.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back