The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

EVOIII 16g 111whp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucasEnglish

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 23, 2004
Washougal, Washington
Thought I would let you guys know what my EVO III 16g can do on a 700r. :)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I read the title and was like HUH?Thats nothing to brag about....Then I saw what you did thats awsome!I always told my friends I was going to do that with my old t25 but I was just joking I didnt think it would work.I want to see some vids of this bi*** at sand lake!

No vids yet. To busy riding to get Video :)

We have tried 5 different turbos and the EVOIII as always is the most amazing for its size.

I am at 20psi. I have gone as high as 22 psi on the old turbo but it was not really making more hp with the boost unlike the EVO III. I know I am playing with fire pushing much past this with out timing control.

my uncle has a craftsman riding lawn mower and he put a mini turbo (d/k what brand/model). that this is fast and he trys to engaudge the blades and it likes to snap the belts left and right but the front will come off the ground for a split sec with the stock rear diff/trans. sick as hell and i owned a raptor 660r and it was ungodly fast and that turbo of ##'s is sick as hell.

I read the title and was like HUH?Thats nothing to brag about....Then I saw what you did thats awsome!I always told my friends I was going to do that with my old t25 but I was just joking I didnt think it would work.I want to see some vids of this bi*** at sand lake!

Same here, was like whoa 111whp I could run faster than that thing.
We have people putting nicer turbos on atv's than I currently have on my car. Hey if the raptor kicks the bucket can I have its turbo?
Nice work

Good Work Lucas! Nice to see you extending yourself out there and trying all these different custom ideas you and the team have.

When i first saw the title I thought you were posting why you could only get 111 hp out of your car:confused: This is probably one of the cooler custom projectsi have seen in a while good work.:hellyeah:

Haha when I saw 111whp, I thought to myself. Maybe he finally made 1110whp on a 16g. Now that would be something to see! If any one can do it...I know who it is

Thanks guys.

Its it quite a hand full at 100hp but I feel it would take about 150hp to really get the scared feeling :)

I laughed when I saw the 111 whp, the saw it was a bike and now I am really impressed. You are always doing cool stuff man, keep having fun!

GT15
GT20
EBAY T28
GT2860RS (Disco Potato)
EVOIII 16g :)

That power curve is very smooth. I'm surprised - so there is virtually no lag/ hard hit upon max boost?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back